Interim Marketing Manager
At Saberr we believe humankind’s next great accomplishments will happen by working well together. Space exploration, disease eradication and environmental sustainability can only happen when groups of people collaborate and do so well. If we can make every team as effective as they could be we can make faster progress and work among happier teams. We firmly believe that the use of technology, data and artificial intelligence can play a huge part in designing and improving teams in ways that haven’t been possible before. This is why we are pioneering the digital tools that will get us there. Current clients include international enterprises such as Unilever, Lloyds Banking Group and the NHS.
About the role
Saberr’s head of marketing is on maternity leave until the end of August. We’re keen to ensure the marketing momentum we have doesn’t drop in her absence. Your role will be to take over the core activities of Saberr’s marketing function for a period of five months - with the potential for further commitment dependant on the performance of the company.
The core activities we’re keen to focus on for this project are:
- Respond and qualify inbound sales leads. This will include making sure they are correctly categorised in our internal systems (mailchimp and pipedrive) as well as liaising with the rest of the commercial team to help identify high priority leads. In some case it may involve speaking with the customer directly to better qualify them.
- Generate new sales leads via target outbound comms.
- Research, write and publish monthly content. This includes our newsletter, updates to our Ambassadors, social channels and even campaigns.
- Be the lead contact for our outsourced PR agency and collaborate with the rest of the team on submitting on bylines and other journalist requests.
- Collect and present marketing metrics in our monthly commercial update to the rest of the company.
- Manage 3rd party event logistics.
Beyond these core activities there is scope for you to use your creativity in devising new ways to generate leads from our target audience, HR leaders and team managers in large enterprises. You’ll have the support of the team but will also need to be comfortable operating independently and drive your own work.
The successful candidate will be intellectually curious and interested in the impact teamwork has on all aspects of work and life.
- Exceptional copywriting skills and flawless written English.
- Highly organised and manage work to deadlines.
- A desire to develop the skills required to excel in B2B marketing.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Linkedin and CRM systems.
- Ability and desire to develop and maintain relationships with influencers.
- Excel in ambiguous and dynamic startup environments where data is scarce and speed is essential.
- Curiosity to explore in depth what makes teams work well together.
- Excellent early-stage opportunity to join a fresh and dynamic start-up, currently spearheading the field of team tech.
- Fantastic opportunities for learning and career progression within a business set for considerable growth.
- Friendly and relaxed working environment based in Angel.